Wednesday, July 05, 2006


I have always been a Volkwagen lover. Air, Water, 2 door, 4 door, makes no difference. I bought a 1957 Beetle way back in March of 1994, and it is now midway through a 24 year restoration. I've had 2 Jettas (1986 & 1992) and a 1993 Passat GLX (phenominal car), and 2 1971 Super Beetles (yup, fatchicks). In the meantime, I have "restored" a 1968 Karmann Ghia, and RESTORED a 1967 Karmann Ghia. It's more of a Resto-Custom for you purists, so don't get your panties in a bunch when you see the pics. So here she is... Belle the Ghia. That's the "finished" product above. Anybody who has a car like this knows it is never actually finished, but you get the idea because you are smart. I'll be adding pics and telling you the story of Belle, so sit back, get comfy and enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home